Saturday, March 15, 2008

The End

This post is probably a couple of weeks late in coming, but I figured I should tie all loose ends together here, for my own sake, if not for anyone else's.

I've been back in Canada for three weeks and for the most part it's great to be home. I've done lots of Canadian things, like eating dinner at a curling club and drinking bad wine, or watching a hockey game and complaining about the weather.

Truth be told, the weather isn't really bugging me much at all. Vancouver did feel awfully chilly the first few days but thankfully my friend Meika had the warmest, awesomest duvet on the bed in her spare room. Now that I'm back home in Saskatchewan I've adopted the mindset of the locals regarding weather: 0 degrees is a warm day in March. But seriously, spring is most definitely coming to Regina. The snow is melting, the sun is shining, and the sparrows are making themselves known again.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my blog over the past year. I've started to really enjoy this whole blogging thing and might just start up another blog now that I'm home. I'll keep you posted on that once it's all set up and ready to go.

Long live Canada!